- Filters up to 2000 liters of natural fresh water without using any chemicals. That is 2000 liters of clean and drinkable water
- Easily setup a DIY filtration system by attaching on 28 mm thread soda bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or bucket. Or drink directly from water source like a straw.
- Backflushing with ease: A silicone gasket around mouthpiece helps to create air tight backflow for backflushing.
- Reliable filtering result: 0.1 micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of bacteria. TUV and SGS testing reports.
- Superior material: FDA approved. Impact resistance and ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Lifespan can be extended by backwash.
- Good choice for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use, or emergencies.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- When the flow rate slows, back-flush your Miniwell water filter. Attach a water bottle or bag to the clean water outlet of the filter and squeeze the water through the filter in reverse. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
- Before storing your Miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
- After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
- The shelf life is 5 years. After initial wetting, it is 3 years.
Q: How often do I need to backwash the system?A: It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel the flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
Q: Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?A: Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter?A: The filter will not allow water to flow when its filtration pores are blocked. If the water flow slows down or there is no water flowing out through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium?A: Yes. L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?A: Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for fresh water filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, other version like L610, L600, and L620 can fit your needs.
Q: Does it filter salt water?A: No. L630 filtration pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, L630 keeps minerals from natural fresh water sources in filtered water.
1) Miniwell personal water filter L630 with tip cap
2) Bucket or plastic bag connector
3) Hose clip
4) Silicone hose
Order Shipment Information: • We ship from multiple warehouses internationally. Please be advised that some orders can take up to 30 days to arrive, depending on your location. Please message us with any concerns, or to inquire about possible expedited shipping options. Once orders have been processed and shipped they may not be canceled or refunded. • In some cases, international shipments will require import/customs taxes be paid. These will be the responsibility of the buyer under ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. We will not be held responsible for customs taxes. • For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.